Sunday, March 10, 2013

52 Week Challenge: Update!

Hey guys! So I thought I would update you on how my 52 Week Challenge is going! I am now at $28! So cool! So I do want to let anyone know, who is like me, that if you have a savings account that you are putting your money into, make sure you don't have any type of service fee. Each month I have to put an extra $4 into my account because I have a service fee... I totally didn't think of that before I started this, so, I am headed down to my bank later this week to see if there is a different type of savings account for me without a fee. I hope you are all on your way to a bunch of money saved! Let me know how its going with a comment below!

Also, I wanted to update everyone and tell you that Brandon and I have officially started planning and paying for our wedding! So exciting! I cannot tell you how it feels to be experiencing this rush every time we sign a contract for a vendor :) I am so happy to have found someone who loves me for who I am and can put up with my... well... crap. Haha, I will be writing a blog about my wedding dress outing in a few weeks! That should be fun! 

If you guys ever want me to write about something special, or add anything like pictures or videos about something, just let me know. I will be MORE than happy to write about what you guys are interested in! Just leave a comment and I will write about it!!! Fashion, food, school, weddings; you name it, I will write about it :D I love you all, and thank you for making my Klout Score rise each time you read!

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment