Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Thighs are the SAME size!!!

Haha so I decided to do the 30 Day Shred... or as I like to refer to is as Jillian's Hell on Earth Workout! YAY! .... I feel dead. Really dead. Like my arms are still shaking after 20 minutes of being done. But, I have a partner in crime! My little sister is doing the Shred with me too! It is much easier to Shred when you have someone motivating you! And besides, I have found my wedding dress and I don't want flabby arms on my wedding day!

So, Jillian is really motivating, and I only had to stop a couple of times during the cardio because my heart couldn't handle it. I know that sounds weak, but I have a very small heart for an adult, and I do have a heart condition. So, please don't think that I just really am a loser, I'm trying my hardest.

Here are my Day 1 Measurements:

Right Thigh: 24 in.
Left Thigh:   24 in. (haha I totally thought my thighs would be different!)
Hips:           41 in.
Butt:           43 in.
Waist:         31 in. (really sad about this. I used to have a 26 in. waist.)
Right arm:   14 in.
Left arm:     13.5 in. (don't laugh at my arms they are gross!)
Bust:           36 in.

*I didn't weigh myself simply because that's not what my focus is. I want to be toned. If I happen to lose weight along the way, WONDERFUL!*

I will post results each week and feelings toward the workout until the end! I truly cannot wait to see what all happens! My sister was able to start a little bit before me and she says that days 1-3 are the hardest!

I tried to upload my pics... but they won't for some reason upload. They were nasty anyway!

And that's all I have to say today <3



2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I just finished Day 20, and the second level was way harder than the first for me. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Keep going! I can't wait to read more about your training. It really is motivating to me. I am so nervous about this whole 30 days thing... I have a feeling that I will need to do level one for more than 10 days so I can actually do "real" push-ups and not the girly ones... *sigh* if only haha!

    ReplyDelete