Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm still tired...

So apparently I can't sleep past 9:00am... Even when I spend the night out having free UV Fishbowls until 1:00am... My head is pounding and my stomach is turning... let the hangover begin!

On a lighter note, I had one of the best nights I've had in a while! A bunch of my friends from work came out and we got free shots and I got my favorite beer from a bunch of 31+ year old men! WooHoo! haha at least the bouncers were hot and so was one of the old men... We may have had a "photo shoot"... It was awesome :) But, one shot, one beer, and a "grape" Fishbowl (that really turned out not to be Grape UV... it was Everclear Mixed Berry which basically told me I couldn't have more than one), I was pretty silly and went to go look at the snowstorm brewing outside... Yep, snowstorm + drinking = paranoia for driving. So I waited another two hours to drive... 

Anyway, I just thought I would tell you all about my awesome night :) 


Does anyone know any remedies for hangovers? Leave me a comment below with what works for you!!!

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment