Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 Day Shred???

Hey fellow bloggers/followers,

A friend of mine is doing 30 Day Shred by Jillian... Anyone have any input on it? I am looking to start slimming down for my wedding next May (2014 not THIS May... I would die!). I just don't want to not be able to work because I'm so sore from my workout. 

As some of you may know, I work in retail and am on my feet for long periods of time and need to be able to move quickly from one customer to the next. If this is going to be like P90X and kill me, then I will not do it, however, the result photos that people have posted are quite promising! 

So, calling all couch potatoes turned fitness fanatics! Let me know what you think! Shout out a comment down below and help me get in shape!!!

Also, if I go with 30DS I will keep you all posted with week-by-week photos and posts about my excursion into skinny mode... or less flabby mode... whichever you feel is most accurate!


And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment