Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 2 = Sucker punched in the face!

I totally whooped day 2's ass! Pardon for the bad choice in language, but seriously, it was much easier today!

For all of you Shredders out there, KEEP IT UP! We will get through this together! I feel much less shaky today than I did after yesterday's session and I know that has something to do with all of the water consumption I prepared myself with :) So I was sore, and I know I will be sore tomorrow, but really, it will all be worth it! 





How did I hear about 30 Day Shred? Well, one of my older sisters was preparing for a cruise and decided to do the 30 Day Shred, however, this sister hasn't worked out since... well since a long time and so she was so sore she couldn't function. It scared me! I hadn't really "worked out" in about 7 months! But, then I saw another friend doing it, and I did more research and found that I CAN do it. It IS possible! And like I urged in yesterday's post, HAVE A PARTNER! Make someone do it with you! You will keep each other on track, and it is always easier to feed off of each other's success and excitement!

So aside from being able to feel every muscle group in my thighs move when I walk, I am very pleased :) I haven't been this sore since my senior year's cheerleading camp... haha I guess that means I am working hard! I am going to make my older sister re-start Jillian's Hell on Earth workout. She can do it too! 

A little over-motivated... I THINK NOT! I am just feeling good and know that I can reach my goals! SO CAN YOU!

Now I am going to go get a skinny mocha from Starbucks... you know, because that's always a good thing when you're trying to get into shape... *rolls eyes* Can't deny that I'm a hormonal woman that needs her caffeine fix when she's PMS-ing! (I don't know how my man puts up with it!)


And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment