Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A little photo of the strips

So, here is a picture of me with the strips on guys! I have been reading some reviews about the products on www.Influenster.com of people saying that the product doesn't stay on their teeth.... well, they can't be using the same ones that I am because sometimes I find it hard to get them off! They are SO sticky! In a good way, I promise! 






excuse my gross winter cracked lips and my no make up! EW!!! But you can see, the product is literally, like... taped on my teeth. It's flush against my pearly whites and doesn't budge! And if you look really hard, you may need your sunglasses because I am FINALLY seeing HUGE results!

On a little side note, my best friend just started an account on www.Influenster.com and she is ALREADY getting a VoxBox! She is super excited!!! It's the Cosmo VoxBox! I can't wait to watch her videos and see what she all gets :) It shall be grand I am sure! Let me just tell you that she has only had her account for like... a month. She started when I created my first post on here about the Whitestrips! Crazy right?! You should all go out and make an account too! You get to try and test products all the time! And most of the time they are FULL SIZED!!! I've even seen a few from the store that I work at! Bath & Body Works! These products are great values guys and totally worth the small amount of time you have to put into the reviews and what not :) Do it, DO IT!!!


OK, and now a picture of me with my strips off :) hope you're as excited as meeeee!




Extremely white :) So happy guys! Hope this blog helps in your decision making when you're thinking about whitening!

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment