Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Why I'm behind...

So I know I promised that I would update you ten days after I first posted... well I didn't plan on being sick for nearly a week! So, with that being said, I am updating you on my feelings toward the little strips that I have been using. 

First, they taste TERRIBLE. They have this gel that oozes out while you are wearing them and it is on the boarder of being sweet and bitter... really gross.

Second, they are clear which is cool, so if I have to answer the door, no one would rally know that I was wearing them :) 

Third, they are suuuuper sticky. Like glue. No lie. When I put them anywhere on my teeth I can't take them off. So, unfortunately if I put them on crooked, they are crooked for a good half hour. With that being said, that's good. YEARS ago I tried Crest Whitestrips when they came out for the first time, and they didn't stay on my teeth at all. I don't know if I just produce a ton of saliva, or if they just don't usually stick that well, but these stick like freaking cement! Great!

Lastly, they do make your teeth more sensitive. I will admit that I bit my nails for years. I mean nearly 20 years... so a really long time. This ended in a two worn down teeth. Not to the point where I need dental work, but they are surely worn down. Because of this when I wear the strips it makes those two teeth ultra sensitive. That's not cool. I have a very high pain tolerance, but when it comes to my teeth, I can't stand the pain. So I end up eating barely anything for the rest of the day. Be warned!



At the moment, I don't know if the strips have really done what they are supposed to or not, but so far I do see a slight difference! A few more days and I will be posting that mid-way photo :) 

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment