Monday, November 5, 2012

A correction...

So I made a little mistake!

The box for my whitestrips says 20 days! Not 30! So, that means an updated picture after strip package #10, not 15. Hope everyone is finding this as exciting as I am!

Can't wait until day 10... 

On a side note... school sucks. I am so ready to graduate and start working. What am I going to do with all of my time after I am done with school? I have never only had one job, and no school... I may have to find a hobby... like knitting or... scrapbooking! Or maybe I will volunteer at Children's hospital. I think that would be really special too :) Does anyone have any ideas for what to do with all of my free time after I finish school? Maybe I will just pick up a very part-time job along with my full-time one that I will hopefully have... we will have to see!

I find myself singing the Pull-ups commercial song, "I'm a big kid now", every time I think about being an actual adult and not being in school... maybe I could become a professional student? Or maybe I can just enjoy my time off... I have a feeling I will become quite bored though. A gym membership may be in order! 


And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment