Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I am still waiting...

So, I have been waiting for the past few weeks to post the picture of my final results for the Whitestrips challenge... and I'm still waiting... So I wanted to let you know that it is coming! I just don't know when...

On another note, I am getting the Holiday VoxBox! So stay tuned and watch and listen for my reviews and VoxBox opening video on Youtube! Can't wait for that one! 

And yet again, another note... do we see a pattern here? I can't wait for the Make a Wish Santa Hustle on Saturday! I am working the "Candy Station" which I think will be really cool :) If anyone is in Milwaukee and doing the run! Come get some candy along the way from me and my friends!!!

Sorry this post is so short. I just don't have many updates today!


And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment