Saturday, November 29, 2014

Why I'm SO Obsessed with #Influenster!!! A blog about www.influenster.com

Hey everyone! 

Today I just want to share with you all the excitement I have about #Influenster and all the coolness and realness they bring to the table!

Influenster, first and foremost is a liaison for companies and brands that want people to honestly test and review their products. They supply bloggers and Youtubers like myself with all sorts of goodies for FREE just so we can test, try, love, hate, and review the latest and greatest products! I personally have had some really awesome things that I will continue to use for years because of Influenster and the companies that they work with. 

Some of the awesome, FREE things I have received and LOVED from Influenster and the brands they work with:

- SinfulShine with Gel Tech Nailpolish
- Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles
- A $25 coupon for SoleSociety... which is a sad addiction because they make AMAZING shoes!
- A full box of Crest 3D White Professional Whitening Strips

You guys, this website is one of the coolest things I have ever been a part of. I love trying out new products and I like to blog. Why not put both things together? The power of social media is so strong today and you can make a difference for a company just by joining Influenster.com and starting your dashboard!

PS- there's ALSO a new #InfluensterApp! Go find it! 

Here's where you can become an Influenster!


------> https://www.influenster.com/?view=signup <------

Have fun! Enjoy your products! And BLOG!

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment