Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Carefree VoxBox... uh... no. (NO MEN ALLOWED!)

So, I was totally stoked to be testing and reviewing women's sanitary items! I am a big advocate for women's menstrual products to be either tax free, or free in general. Nearly half of our world uses feminine hygiene products and the fact that we pay terrible amounts of money for them makes it an ungodly task every. single. month.

However, I was displeased to see panty liners in my VoxBox... I don't know about you, but my lady parts need to breath. That means cotton panties YEAR ROUND and NO extra linings to harbor bacteria and sweat. 

Now, some women will disagree, but discharge is natural and can easily be wiped away. I do not have a problem with discharge no matter what time of the month it is, and if I have a large amount of it, I still wouldn't wear a panty liner to take care of it. I would rather change my undies than keep buying panty liners. 

I honestly tried to wear these every day and it just feels like I am wearing extra thick underwear that ends up feeling damp and uncomfortable. The only time I would EVER wear a panty liner would be if I am expecting my period soon, or, if I have an extra heavy flow and NEED the extra protection.

Fresh IS fierce!.... just not with an extra layer in your undies. This VoxBox gets a BIG thumbs down :(

And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment