Wednesday, July 10, 2013

There must be something in the water...

What is it lately? It seems like whatever I want goes up in flames? I want to hang out with someone, NOPE! You've gotta work, or you're sick. I want to finally be on top of my bills and not broke at the end of the month, NOPE! You're actually be negative at the EOM. I want to be happy, NOPE! Screw you Angie!

I am usually just a very positive person. EXTREMELY positive, to the point where people ask me how the heck I'm so positive. But, lately I just want to shoot anyone who's being positive in the face. I'm ready to give up on being happy and start making other people happy. I'd be one of those people who thrives on other people's happiness. 

It's so bothersome that I can't sleep. I don't want to eat. And all I want to do is scream at the top of my lungs that I hate everyone.

HOWEVER, I could have it worse. I know I could. But can I just for once be happy? Its not even really about the money, or the inability to hang out with friends. It is the sheer fact that it seems like everyone I know wants me to be upset. It seems like everyone just wants me to suffer and struggle.

Also, can I get a weekend off without asking for one? Like seriously? Or can someone I know at my job, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE(!!!!) stop being so selfish? I work my tail off too! I deserve to have my scheduled ROTATION off! Its company policy, thank you. 

And that's all I have to say today <3

PS- I know things will get better :) I just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment