Monday, June 24, 2013

Guys! I just got my Sunkissed VoxBox!

Can I please just let everyone know that I am totally and completely spoiled by Influenster? 




Look at these goodies!!! The products are as follows:

1 pair of Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles: It says in the description of these little babies that they are proven to improve the way I feel in heels... Um. Yes!!! Thank the good Lord for finally allowing someone to make these! Can't wait to try them!

1 bottle of SinfulShine with Gel Tech technology in Alfresco: Super cute color and the shine is UNBELIEVABLE! I only did one nail... I can't wait to do a complete mani with this stuff!

1 tube of Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Light/Medium: Hell yea! This is a thick tinted SPF BB Cream that really gives some good coverage! It has a slight scent though... so I'm leery about that. I never use anything on my face that has fragrance...

1 Set of Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics: I have wanted to try these for SO long! I have fine hair, but LOTS of it and so with some of the typical elastics my hair will get wrapped around the band and tear out... OUCH! I'm hoping these guys keep my hair from breaking and pulling too much!

For all of my new readers, I received all of these products from Influenster.com for testing purposes. I have received these products complimentary and will review them on behalf of Influenster.com. Go join Influenster and become an Influencer!!! Totally worth it!

On that note, I got a sweet little quote in my VoxBox that makes me feel like summer is really here even though it's been raining pretty hard here in WI--

"Palm trees, ocean air, sunkissed hair: the endless summer, take me there." - Unknown



Thanks again Influenster, Goody, SinfulShine, Olay, and Dr. Scholl's! 



And that's all I have to say today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment